|Basic information on the processing of personal data|
|Data Controller||Fundacja Medicover, Al. Jerozolimskie 96, 00-807 Warszawa|
|Processing objectives||Implementation of health prevention programmes, organisation of training courses, educational and sports workshops promoting a healthy lifestyle, organisation of training courses and conferences to promote the Controller’s activity, promotion of own services and the Controller’s activity, in particular the Electronic System for Medical Services in Schools (ESMS), establishing and maintaining cooperation as agreed with partners, handling complaints, data recording and statistical processing.|
|Legal basis of processing||Your consent/justified interest of the Data Controller/legislation|
|Data Recipients||Entities processing personal data for the Data Controller, entities authorized by law, entities and individuals authorized by you.|
|Sources of data and data obtained||The natural person concerned (the Data Subject), in the case of children – the child’s parent or legal guardian|
|Rights relating to data processing||– the right to object to the processing of data for marketing purposes,|
– the right to object to the processing of data on the grounds of a particular situation,
– the right to data portability,
– the right of access to data, – other rights referred to in the specific information on the processing of data.
Details of the processing of personal data
1. Personal Data Controller
The Controller of your personal data will be the Medicover Foundation, Al. Jerozolimskie 96, 00-807 Warsaw (hereinafter referred to as: we / us / our).
You can contact us using the following channels:
– by mail to the following postal address: the Medicover Foundation, Al. Jerozolimskie 96, 00-807 Warsaw, Poland
– via our online contact form: https://fundacjamedicover.pl/en/contact/
2. The Data Protection Officer
We have appointed a Data Protection Officer (DPO), Natalia Jagiełło.
You can contact Natalia Jagiełło in all matters concerning the processing of personal data and the exercise of rights related to data processing. You can contact our Data Protection Officer in the following ways:
– by mail sent to the following address: Natalia Jagiełło, Data Protection Officer, the Medicover Foundation, Al. Jerozolimskie 96, 00-807 Warsaw, Poland
– by electronic mail sent to the following e-mail address: email@example.com
3. The purposes of the processing of your personal data and the legal basis for the processing
We will process your personal data to:
– include you or your child in the Foundation’s disease prevention programme/s,
– organise training or educational and sports workshops promoting a healthy lifestyle,
– provide you with our promotional materials, and organise training as well as conferences in which you can participate,
– promote the Controller’s own services and activities, in particular the Electronic System for Medical Services in Schools (ESMS),
– contact you with regard to ongoing matters, including the execution of contracts between us and you or the entity you represent, make offers, receive orders, answer questions,
– handle your complaints.
The legal basis for processing your data is:
– Your consent,
– the law,
– legitimate interest of the Data Controller, i.e. direct marketing and promotion of our activities (including profiling), making claims, and defending against claims.
4. Profiling information
On the basis of your personal data we implement profiling, i.e. automatic assessment of certain personal data items pertaining to yourself. The result of this assessment will hereinafter be referred to a profile.
We perform profiling in order to properly select communication materials and promote the activities of the Data Controller. On the basis of your profile we will select the matching content and promotional materials.
We use the following data for profiling: name, surname, age, gender, language, date of birth, town, data source. Moreover, when profiling we take into account statistical behavioural data from our websites.
5. The period of storage of your personal data
The data we process, based on your consent, will be processed until the consent is revoked, on the basis of the binding legal regulations and for the period specified in the regulations; in the case of data processing due to the legitimate interest of the Data Controller (marketing, including profiling) the data will be processed until objection is effectively filed.
6. The recipients of your personal data
We will transfer your personal data:
– to entities processing data as part of their services for the Medicover Foundation (e.g. IT support services)
– to entities authorized by law (e.g. courts)
– to entities which you have authorized to receive your data (e.g. in the form of a power of attorney)
7. You have the following rights related to the processing of personal data:
- The right to object to data processing for marketing purposes
- the right to object to the processing of data due to your specific situation – in situations where we process your data on the basis of our legitimate interest,
- the right to withdraw consent,
- the right to access your personal data,
- the right to request the amendment of your personal data,
- the right to request the deletion of your personal data, unless we are obliged by law to process it,
- the right to request a restriction on the processing of your personal data,
- the right to transfer your personal data, i.e. the right to receive your personal data from us, in a structured, commonly used, machine-readable IT format. You can send this data to another data controller or request that we send your data to another controller. However, we will only do so if such transmission is technically possible.
To exercise these rights, please contact our Data Protection Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org
Right of complaint to the relevant data protection authority
You also have the right to lodge a complaint with the state authority in charge of personal data protection, i.e. the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection.
8. Obligation to provide data
Our receipt of your personal data is necessary for you to be able to take part in our undertakings (programmes, training courses, conferences), to establish cooperation between us, and to meet certain statutory requirements.