Data privacy and the protection of the privacy of our customers are of utmost importance to us. Therefore, in order to ensure the security of your data and to respect the applicable legal regulations, Medicover Foundation has established a policy setting out the principles for the collection, processing and use of personal data.
Legal basis for personnal data processing
The legal basis for processing your data includes:
- legal regulations,
- Your consent,
- justified interest of the direct marketing of own service of the data controller (including profiling) and of pursuing claims as well as ensuring the security of persons and property.
Personal Data Controller
Medicover Foundation with its registered office in Warsaw, al. Jerozolimskie 96, 00-807 Warszawa, is the controller of your personal data.
Data Protection Officer
We have nominated a data protection officer. Please contact this person in all matters concerning the processing of the personal data and the execution of your rights in relation to the data processing. You can contact the inspector as follows:
- by regular mail: Natalia Jagiełło (Data Protection Officer) Medicover, Al. Jerozolimskie 96, 00-807 Warszawa
- by writing an email: IOD@medicover.pl.
The personal data you have provide will be processed for the following purposes:
- include you or your child in the Foundation’s disease prevention programme/s,
- organise training or educational and sports workshops promoting a healthy lifestyle,
- provide you with our promotional materials, and organise training as well as conferences in which you can participate,
- promote the Controller’s own services and activities, in particular the Electronic System for Medical Services in Schools (ESMS),
- contact you with regard to ongoing matters, including the execution of contracts between us and you or the entity you represent, make offers, receive orders, answer questions,
- handle your complaints.
The legal basis for processing your data is
- your consent
- the law,
- legitimate interest of the Data Controller, i.e. direct marketing and promotion of our activities (including profiling), making claims, and defending against claims.
You have the following rights related to the processing of personal data:
- the right to object to data processing for marketing purposes
- the right to object to the processing of data due to your specific situation – in situations where we process your data on the basis of our legitimate interest,
- the right to withdraw consent,
- the right to access your personal data,
- the right to request the amendment of your personal data,
- the right to request the deletion of your personal data, unless we are obliged by law to process it,
- the right to request a restriction on the processing of your personal data,
- the right to transfer your personal data, i.e. the right to receive your personal data from us, in a structured, commonly used, machine-readable IT format. You can send this data to another data controller or request that we send your data to another controller. However, we will only do so if such transmission is technically possible.
- To exercise these rights, please contact our Data Protection Officer at email@example.com.
- Right of complaint to the relevant data protection authority
- You also have the right to lodge a complaint with the state authority in charge of personal data protection, i.e. the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection.
Data collected automatically
When you visit our website, the data about your activity are automatically recorded, including e.g. your IP address, browser type, operating system type. These data shall be used exclusively for administrative and statistical purposes.
Personal data transfer and communication with our servers is encrypted and is based on the SSL (Secure Socket Layer) protocol. The servers on which personal data are stored are the property of Medicover and are protected against unauthorized access.
In order to prevent such files from being transferred, you have to set your browser accordingly, bearing in mind that certain features of the website may not work.
Personal data protection
Medicover Foundation uses adequate organisational and technical measures to ensure the security of the processed data. We make every effort to ensure that the measures we take are the best safeguard of the personal data and privacy of the persons whom the data apply to. The choice of the measures is the consequence of the risk analysis and assessment of the effects of the processing carried out by Medicover Foundation
The recipients of your personal data
We will transfer your personal data:
- to entities processing data as part of their services for the Medicover Foundation (e.g. IT support services)
- to entities authorized by law (e.g. courts)
- to entities which you have authorized to receive your data (e.g. in the form of a power of attorney)